We are an authorized supplier of Butterfly Valves since 1983. These butterfly valves are used for controlling the flow of fluid flowing through a section of pipe. Offered range is manufactured by supreme quality of raw materials thus increasing work efficiency. These valves are very easy to install and need minimum maintenance. We have many satisfied customers for our valves, can easily avail these products from us at very reasonable prices. We assure timely delivery of Butterfly Valves.
Long service life
Widely accepted by Municipal Corporation, Water supply authorities, National Thermal Power Corporation, Nuclear Power corporation and other Government and Industrial users. These valves are designed as per latest editions of IS/BS/AWWA specifications.
Manufacturing and Testing Standard
- BS 5155/IS 13095/AWWA-C-504
- BS 5155/IS 13095: PN06, 10 and 16 Bar
- AWWA-C-504: class 25, 75 and 150
- Hand Lever (upto 150mm)
- Quarter Turn Worm Gear Box (Manual)
- Electrical Actuator with Quartor Turn worm
- Gear Box
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Operator (600 mm and above)
- Wafer/Double Flanged
- Flanges drilled to IS/BS/AWWA/ANSI/DIN/as per customer requirement.
- Suitable for variety of liquids and gaseous media in water works, power plants, sewage plants, process industries, chemical and petorchemcial plants etc. for tight shut-off and control.
- Ideally suited for isolating as well as throttling services.
- Constructional Features
Wafer/Double flanged short/long valve body pattern designed to withstand specified pressure. Integral cast feet as standard scope of supply (600mm and above)
Single/double eccentrically mounted streamlined disc to ensure complete shut-off.
Body Seat Ring
Accurately machined to close tolerances to match with body.
Shaft type design, sealing with unique combination of 'O' Ring and 'U' Cup Seal to prevent entry of water into gear box.
Unique clamping ring design ensures controlled and uniform seat compression and facilitates easy replacement of seal.
Low friction journal bearings for supporting shaft outside fluid flow and seal ring provided for protection of bearing area.
- Extension shafting and floor stand.
- Disc locking arrangement at Non Driving End.
- Chain and chain wheel arrangement.