We supply a wide range of Canned Motor Pump to our precious clients. These are centrifugal pump with hermetically sealed electric motor mounted on single shaft thus eliminating the requirement of mechanical seal or other sealing device. Entire range is maintenance free, compact in size, seamless in construction and low in noise. Our motor pump is widely appreciated for its durability and excellent quality. We supply best quality of Canned Motor Pump to our clients.
Our Dealing Area : Bharuch Only
- Sturdy built
- Fine finishing
- Long functional life
Canned Motor Pump
- Delivery size: up to 250 mm
- 3 Capacity: up to 1000m3/hr
- Head: up to 135 m
- Temperature: -40oC to 270oC
- Working Pressure: up to 120 Kg/cm2
- Speed: 3000 RPM (Syn) & 1500 RPM (Syn)
- Voltage: 415V, 50 Hz 3 Phase
- No seal-no leakage
- No coupling-no alignment and no vibration problem
- No separate lubrication of bearing and no contamination of lubricant
- No antifriction bearings
- Small and compact design resulting in saving in installation space
- Easy maintenance and longer life
- Extremely low noise level Absolute safety from risks of fire
- Automatic thrust balancing Vacuum tight construction prevents air contamination of process liquids
The high reliability of these pumps makes them suitable for pumping of toxic, hazardous liquids, high temperature, high pressure services in nuclear power plant, Lithium Bromide circulation in refrigeration plant, Ammonia transfer in fertilizer plants, refineries, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and other process industries for handling toxic, hazardous or expensive fluids.
KBL Canned Motor Pumps are developed, based on the technical know-how from Nikkiso Co.Ltd., Japan. Canned Motor Pump is a centrifugal pump with pump and hermetically sealed electric motor mounted on single shaft thus eliminating the requirement of mechanical seal or other sealing device. Entire rotating
assembly is immersed in the liquid, and motor stator and rotor are isolated from the pumped liquid with corrosion resistant, non-magnetic liner and sleeve. A part of the pumped liquid is by-passed through the motor, for cooling of motor and lubricating the bearing.
Axial suction and top centre line delivery. Smooth hydraulic passages for high efficiency. Volute type casing connected to liner disc and adapter plate.
Enclosed/semi-open type, statically and dynamically balanced. Hydraulic balancing of impeller achieved by means of automatic thrust balance arrangement.
Auxiliary impeller for bearing lubrication and motor cooling is also available.
Stainless steel shaft accurately machined and ground. It is supported by ceramic/carbon graphite sleeve bearings in motor which are lubricated by pumped liquid. A return passage for circulating liquid for cooling motor and bearing lubrication available through the shaft.
Direction of Rotation
Clockwise viewed from driving end.
2/4 pole, 3 phase, 415V, 50 Hz, Class of insulation F, H or C. Flame-proof and explosion proof construction with built-in safety devices available.
- Standard: Drilled to ANSI-B 16.5 Class 300.
- Optional: Drilled to DIN/IS/ASA/BS.
- Dry run protection device, single phase protection, over current and under current protection devices.
- Winding temperature detector (Resistance Temperature Detector and Thermistor).
- Bearing wear monitor Mechanical and Electrical.
- Direction of rotation detector.
Material of Construction
- Casing: Stainless Steel, CF8M, CF3M
- Impeller/Auxiliary Impeller: Stainless Steel, CF8M, CF3M
- Stator Liner: Hastelloy, Inconel, SS316L
- Rotor Sleeve: Hastelloy, Inconel, SS316L
- Bearing: Ceramic, Carbon graphite
- Thrust washer: Tungsten Carbide, SS316L with HCR/Ceramic coating
- Shaft Sleeve: Tungsten Carbide, SS316L with HCR/Ceramic coating.